A new and unique service in the world of interior design, interiors personal shopping was developed by Claudia to provide her clients with the time and cost savings offered by personal shopping professionals.
The interiors personal shopping service is perfect for people who do not need the full design advice traditionally involved in a decorating project, but would still benefit from professional trade skills.
Clients can book a one-to-one shopping appointment at Claudia’s Hampstead Living showroom. During the appointment, Claudia will personally advise and suggest products from the extensive, global range of suppliers that she works with. Products include:
- All types of furniture and upholstery
- Accessories, such as vases, mirrors, artificial flowers and plants, art and decorative objects
- Rugs, in bespoke colours, designs and sizes (Indoor and outdoor)
- Lighting such as table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling spots and pendant, antique chandeliers and special accent lighting (Indoor and outdoor)
- Beds, mattresses and bedding
- Luxury lifestyle goods, such as elegant table- and kitchenware, silverware, glass and ceramics
- Art works, both contemporary and classic, sourcing of antiques
- Fabrics and wallpapers
To help make the appointment as beneficial as possible, clients are requested to:
- specify the items for the shopping service at the time of booking
- email images of the spaces they are shopping for
- come prepared with required dimensions and swatches of colours or fabrics to match what they are shopping for.
Claudia will prepare the relevant catalogues and sources, and advise clients on choices, finishes and colours before providing a no-obligation quotation. For clients who may prefer to discuss their decoration requirements in their own home in order to benefit from Claudia’s experience and advice in their own surroundings, we would recommend to book a Home Styling visit.
Interiors Personal Shopping Fees
The fee for personal shopping is 12% of the retail value inc VAT of the goods purchased, with a minimum charge of £100. Clients may benefit from cost savings on goods supplied. All goods supplied are subject to VAT.
Contact us for more information about Claudia’s personal interiors shopping services.